Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Inspirations: Puppies and Fear of Failing


Happy Friday folks! It's been one busy week here in my household, full of interviews and meetings and other things that bring me hope for the future. Also, I've been up with the pup at 5:30 every morning (because he decided that is the optimal time to wake up), so the days have felt extra long. It's a good thing he's so cute.


Earlier this week, a blogging friend mentioned that she needed guest posts for this week. When I went check out her website, Color Me Brave, I realized that I had the perfect topic just waiting to be released. Yesterday, my post "Do You Fear Failure?" went up, and I've been amazed at the support I have received from it. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

I hope you all have a great weekend, full of beautiful weather, lots of football, and zero studying. (That will pretty much be the opposite of my weekend.)

15 comments:

  1. I stopped by and read the post on the other blog. Beautiful.

    "A good friend of mine who happens to be a comedian by trade often says, "The only thing stopping you is you stopping." Fear can halt us in our footsteps and rob us of our dreams if we don't allow it to move through us so that we can move on. As I struggle with my own fears, I find myself taking baby steps ... you know to move towards my dreams. Great post!"

    The puppy is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet face to have to get up with though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet pup! We had a dog like that when I was little--she was a sweetheart! :) I hope all of your studying goes well (I was on that side of the classroom only a few short years ago!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post on Color Me Brave, I can relate really well to this post. I know it is one of, if not my biggest fear. PS your doggy is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pup is too cute and I really liked your Fear of Failure guest post! Just went over and commented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute puppy!!! <3 Clicking over to yesterday's post RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh.. I remember when our dog was a puppy. Wow. It reminded me of when my girls were little.
    It gets better thought and what an adorable puppy. :-)
    Stopping by via the Southern Girl Blogging FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That puppy is adorable! I can't wait till I graduate and get a steady job so I can have a dog again.

    Felecia A Taste of the College Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! Happy Friday :)

    http://neatly-packaged.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest puppy ever! Feeling a little jealous. Both of my kids are allergic to dogs. So, I have to live through others and their puppy pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a cute puppy!! so handsome! heading over to read the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, Mr. Puppy, an early riser...even on the weekends. Off to read your guest post now.

    ReplyDelete