Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Inspirations: The New Man in my Life


One week ago, I picked up the most adorable furball from my friend, and my household grew by one.


This 3.5 pound ball of fur and poop is named Arthur, and he is the most adorable miniature schnauzer that you will ever see. (Don't argue. You know I'm right.)

Addy, however, has not yet grown accustomed to this new little pup...


They are doing better than expected together, so I'm thinking positive. It's Friday, my brain has had a long week with tests, and all I can think about right now is how cuddly this puppy will be all weekend while I rest up. If he lets me... he still hasn't gotten the whole sleeping-through-the-night thing down yet.

For a bit of laughs, here is a video that my Nanny left on my personal Facebook page. (Have you seen these Friskies videos? They are both adorable and hilarious.)


Have a great weekend folks.

12 comments:

  1. You'll get no argument here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till we move and I can get another puppy or kitten, I love animals. My husband calls me SnowWhite because all animals seem to always come my way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know how you feel! I would pick up every stray kitten if I could!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty fond of them! :)

      Delete
  4. My husband and I love Dear Kitten!! I am suppose to be taking an exam right now, but your post looked too interesting, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for stopping by! And good luck on your exam!

      Delete
  5. Puppies are the best! So much fun and full of energy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full of energy does not even begin to describe him. He's definitely giving me a run for my money!

      Delete
  6. How cute is that puppy! I love those Friskies videos. They're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, what a sweetie! I can't take the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete