Monday, October 13, 2014

Manic Monday

What a weekend! I spent most of my weekend training the pup to go outside and studying for what seems like the semester that will never end.

I've also been working hard on this blogging thing. You may have noticed that I've been posting pretty frequently these last few weeks. I've managed to post every day! I've decided to really commit to blogging, and I've been making an effort to expand my knowledge of the blog industry and learn how to create lots of fun aspects to the blog (like my Friday Inspirations logo... one of my favorites!)

You may also notice some new buttons on the sidebar. Those are links to my fancy new Little Infinities Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. (I did say I had been busy, right?) I'm still working on getting the content up and running, but if you like the blog and you are on any of these platforms, check out my shiny new pages!


I hope your Monday goes smoothly, and I'm excited for the week of blog posts ahead, so stay tuned!

22 comments:

  1. This is great, I was actually trying to follow you on Twitter last week or so, and couldn't find you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! My personal blog is private, mostly because I'm job hunting (fun!), so I decided to set up a blogging Twitter this weekend! Thanks for checking it out!

      Delete
  2. Love the buttons. Blogging is great I don't know if I could do it everyday but I do like posting frequently because people may want to come and browse and read different things that appeal to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy it too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Yay! I love your blog title, and I can't wait to see you post more! :)

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great social media is always super important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it's going well with training the pup. I was there just last summer, though it seems like forever ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going ok. He's gotten better at going outside, but my goodness, does he wail at night! It's definitely a process!

      Delete
  7. I hear you with the Semester, and it seems like more work than I've ever had in a semester. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaayyy for you! I remember starting my blog off. It is a never ending beautification process! But it is all so worth it. Best of luck to you in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you are really getting into posting more. I, on the other hand, have fallen off the blog wagon :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you! I had barely any posts this summer, but now that school has geared back up, I feel like I'm better on schedule and can make it work!

      Delete
  10. Love your blog, and I can't wait to see how you expand on your new platforms. :) Will be following on all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post to see where you and your blog are going! It excites me to be able to follow in your journey cause I am currently a student trying to get through a tough semester and do the same with my blog!! :) Goodluck!! I look forward to seeing what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! Congrats on the growth! I'm following you on everything now :)

    ReplyDelete