Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Funday

This weekend, I slept a lot. When I wasn't sleeping, I was reading.

Have you ever found a novel that you didn't want to end because you love the character so much? I found a new favorite character this weekend, and I literally hugged the book when I was done. 

(PS. Said novel is NOT TFiOS, but I did hug that book too.)

Can't wait to tell y'all all about this book on Thursday! In the meantime, I'm starting a new book challenge, which I'll talk about more tomorrow. All in all, it's Monday, I'm still managing to be exhausted, and I just want to spend all week curled up in yoga pants on the couch with all the books. 

How was your weekend? Have you read any hug-worthy books lately?

8 comments:

  1. Excited to hear about the new book challenge. I LOVE reading. #bloglove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished The Paying Guest, and it was fabulous. I have a long list of books I still want to read of course, but I'm slowly getting to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess to hugging TFIOS too. I love that my teen daughter shared it with me. Can't wait to see what book you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has hugged a book before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo, excited to hear about the new book! I'm a new follower, but I love your blog! I'll definitely be back for more :)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaaat?! You just left us hanging! I need to know what book you hugged!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to hear about this book and to see your book challenge. I recently discovered a new author that I enjoy-DeeAnne Gist. She writes historical fiction romance novels which I have really been in the mood for reading romance lately....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That happened to me when I read "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept". So, yes, I totally understand you. haha.

    My weekend was based on doing nothing and watching TV haha. P.S Can't wait to know about the book you read. :)

    ReplyDelete