Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wordy Wednesday

It seems that Wednesdays are a tough time for me to be blogging. I have class Monday and Tuesday nights (with finals next week.. Yikes!), and the middle of the week is just a drag. I usually do Top Ten Tuesdays and book reviews on Thursdays, so Wednesday just kind of gets the shaft.

Today, I'm going to indulge a bit in a few favorite quotes from novels. Today's theme is perseverance, which seems to be the theme of October for me.




Good luck tackling this hump day, and I hope you have smooth sailing for the rest of the week!

11 comments:

  1. I love these quotes. That Jane Austen one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her's is definitely my favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. Such great quotes to start my day with! Happy Wednesday and happy reading to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was feeling pretty inspired by them myself.

      Delete
  3. You picked some great ones to feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like them all, I don't think I can pick a favorite. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such good quotes. I really love the George R.R. Martin quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these quotes! You should totally link this post up to Quote Me Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to, but the linkup was for scary books/quotes this week! I'll have to check it out next time I do a quote post!

      Delete