Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Wrap-Up

Wait. March is already over? I've been so busy this month with social (fun!) obligations and school stuff that I completely missed the month flying by!









March in One Word: Spring!


My Favorite Memories in March 2015:
  • Celebrating my favorite one year old's birthday
  • Attending the Bridal Expo with some of my favorite women ever
  • Winning a free bridal session!
  • Having cheerleading tryouts and officially becoming sponsor for next year
  • Beginning to write a textbook!
  • Showering Eric and Nicole with love and gifts and champagne
  • Boiled crawfish and the dog park in the Spring weather
  • A great lunch and movie with the family
  • Celebrating the end of March, a best friend's birthday, and my early birthday with great friends
Books I Read this Month: 
  • The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
  • Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
  • This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  • The Mercy of Thin Air by Donlyn Domingue
  • Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
Articles from Around the Web:
    3 Things I'm Looking Forward to in April:
    • APRIL 15th and THE END OF TAX SEASON.
    • My 26th birthday!
    • My future sister-in-law's bachelorette party
    Favorite Quote from a Book I Read this Month:

    “I don't know when we'll see each other again or what the world will be like when we do. We may both have seen many horrible things. But I will think of you every time I need to be reminded that there is beauty and goodness in the world.” 
    ― Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

    2 comments:

    1. I LOVE Memoirs of a Geisha!!! I've read it twice. It's one of my favorites. The film is no where near as good as the book.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm glad you had an awesome month, and I hope you had an awesome birthday! Is that sign on the wall from Twisted Root? That's my favorite! Yay for writing your textbook! That's so exciting (though it sounds pretty daunting)!

      ReplyDelete