Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: My Summer TBR


Whew! Came back to TTT just in time for a kick in the pants about the fact that 1) IT IS SUMMER, 2) I have all the free time, and 3) Remember how much I love reading?

While some of these novels are definitely for work, not play, I think I should get through all of them this summer! Aside from the Professional Development, and the lesson planning, and the wedding planning, and, oh, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy, I should be able to find time to read 10 books, right?

Here's to hoping the slump is over.




7 comments:

  1. Great blog post!! You said aside from the personal development... which books are you reading in that are ?! I'd love to know!!

    Danielle Greco
    AccordingtoD.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post! I loved Catcher in the Rye in high school. At the moment, I'm reading The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks because it's summer haha. Also reading Resident Evil and a few others because...multi-tasking? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Little Big Lies so bad! And I've had it since it came out lol! Dark Places is so good and sssooo creepy! Have a great summer reading! My TTT:

    <a href="http://booksunboundblog.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2015-tbr”>Crystal @ Books Unbound</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am NO GOOD at multi tasking when it comes to book reading. I'll multi task everywhere, but when it comes to books, I like to stick to one story at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing a lot of reading for Professional Development.. Maybe that's what you're seeing? Not a whole lot of personal development.. I prefer my books to be an escape. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloggin' 'bout BooksJune 16, 2015 at 5:28 PM

    I adore BIG LITTLE LIES. It's my favorite of Moriarty's, although I also enjoyed THE HUSBAND'S SECRET and WHAT ALICE FORGOT. CATCHER IN THE RYE is probably the worst book I've ever read, but I know plenty of people love it.


    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha yeah I'm not sure how I'm even doing it. I'm all "whats going on in this one?" oh yeah... lol.

    ReplyDelete